Thursday, November 26, 2009

Amazing views from airplanes

I finished my assignment in Spokane and was ready to fight the busy crowds at the airport the day before Thanksgiving. To my surprise, at both Spokane and Seattle airports, the crowds were minimal. Once on the plane to Seattle I was treated to some of the most spectacular views possible without chartering your own private plane. I sat on the left side of the aircraft and out my window I see in the distance, Mt. Rainier poking through clouds. I quickly grabbed the camera and started shooting. My hopes were high when I left Seattle bound for Redding that my views would be just as good. Instead, they were better.



There are the views after departing Seattle airport in route to Redding.


As we continued on our southern route, we flew over Crater Lake in Oregon.
And the last surprise was a close flight over Mt. Shasta.

The timing and lighting for this trip were a once in a lifetime experience that I am happy I had the camera to share the views with everyone.





No comments:

Post a Comment